What do you look out for when out to buy Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma? Firstly a customer checks out the color of the leaves. The leaves ought to be green abuynd healthy. For this reason, suppliers must take good care of these plants to pocket good profits.
Vital Requirements for Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma Growth
Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma requires specific conditions to grow well. Here is a brief list of some of these vital environmental conditions for healthy Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma growth.
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma does well in relatively moist soil.
- It requires indirect sunlight.
- The plant does well in temperatures of between 16 to 27 degrees Celsius.
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma does well in relatively high humidity.
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma grows well in loamy soils.
- The plant does well in a soil PH of between 6.0 to 6.5
- They require fertilizer free from urea or any other dangerous chemicals in it.
How to Take care of Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma
If you want customers to consider your Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma for sale, then you must grow them well. Please ensure that you take good care of Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma so that they remain healthy. Here are a few tips on how to take care of this unique Rhaphidophora species.
- Add manure or fertilizer; just like other plants, Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma requires countless nutrients. For this reason, you must add fertilizer or manure. Kindly ensure that the fertilizer is free from harsh chemicals such as urea.
- Avoid exposing the plant to direct sunlight; as you know by now, Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma does poorly in direct sunlight. Therefore you must ensure that the plant remains indoors. If you opt to take it out and place the pot under due shade. Always consider this soon after you buy Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma.
- Water the small plant regularly; since we grow this plant indoors, you must irrigate it often. However, you must resist the urge to over irrigate.
- Ensure the pot has holes at the bottom; as mentioned before, Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma does poorly in poorly drained soil. For this reason, we must drain excess water. What better way to achieve this than by adding some holes to the pot.
Impressive Characteristics of Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma
At this point, it’s only logical that will explore some of the features of this plant. They include;
- Evergreen; one amazing feature of Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma, is that it is evergreen. The plant remains green throughout the year as long as you take good care of it.
- Height of plant; Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma grows to a maximum height of between 3 to 5 meters.
- Relatively toxic; Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma is usually quite toxic as it contains a lethal substance known as calcium oxalate. Therefore parents must keep the plant out of reach of children or pets.
- Highly humidity tolerant; the mind-blowing feature of this plant is that it has amazing humidity tolerance.
Visit our website